Wednesday, October 5, 2016



  • Hi

Welcome everyone to my world
 I am Md rasel Molla from Faridpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh.I am a web designer & also work with Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Though I'm bit new in Freelancing market place but working personally with some individuals & local parties.
First i heard about Search Engine Optimization from one of my friends who was earning handsome amount of money through internet. Then i search about SEO in internet & found some good learning materials and information which made me more curious. I studied a lot about those & also took help from my friends.

I started my carrier as a Search engine optimizer with some demo keyword research & link building work (without payment). I got a lot of helpful ideas whenever i met with an excellent and well established Blogger. seo trainer -click here

No comments:

Post a Comment